About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

4 Responses to About

  1. fred farrant says:

    Coming on well – I think you’re going to beat me to the finishing line ! My current ETA is Easter 2012,

    Best wishes

    Fred x

  2. John Tear says:

    Well done, heave a big sigh of relief and always remember that the first 90% of any job takes 90% of the time, the remaining 10% also takes 90% of the time!
    Teardrop
    xxx

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s